Find below detailed information about the comprehensive Community Engagement and Benefit Sharing Plan associated to the project during the Construction and Operation phases.
Community engagement and benefit sharing plan (CEBSP)
Community benefits and commitments
We are committed to building strong, trusting relationships with the community that surround the wind farm as well as with all the relevant stakeholders through the implementation of our Community Engagement and Benefit Sharing Plan. This is essential to establishing a social license to operate. Our company is financially supporting the delivery of this plan by investing into the community over the life of the wind farm as well as providing other non-financial benefits that will be achieved through key initiatives described below:
- Neighbourhood Benefit Program – to assist neighbours closest to the wind farm to mitigate the potential impacts during the Construction and Operation phases.
- Community Development Fund – to be implemented during the operation phase of the wind farm to develop priority local community projects.
- Local School Program – including educational sessions on renewables, visits to operating wind farms, etc.
- Sponsorships – supporting local businesses campaign, local organisations, etc.
Community engagement committee minutes
A Community Engagement Committee has been established by the GPG. The Committee is comprised of representatives from the local community, the Council and GPG and facilitates a direct, two-way channel of communication.
Information sessions & presentations
Upcoming sessions & presentations
• No upcoming information sessions or presentations are scheduled for the moment
Previous sessions & presentations
- No previous information sessions or presentations
- Currently no upcoming events.
Previous community events
Call for applications
Berrybank 2 Wind Farm Community Enhancement Grants Program will begin once the Wind Farm is operational. The Grant program will open in March- each year and close in June of the same year. The announcement for successful grants will be in November of the same year.
You might also be interested in
Find out about the latest progress on the project through a gallery of videos, photos and weekly construction reports.
Get access to endorsements and permitting documentation for all key aspects of the project from compliance, modifications and all plans for key assessments.